Respecting the provisions of current legislation, www.climatop.es (hereinafter also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, approving the Regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
- Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
Identity of the controller of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected at www.climatop.es is VASIL RUMENOV VASILEV VASILEV with Tax Identification Number: X6671868M (hereinafter, the Data Controller). Your contact information is as follows:
Contact email: [email protected] Telephone: 670594795
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data shall be subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: the user’s consent will be required at all times after completely transparent information of the purposes for which personal data is collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and must always be
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: personal data will only be kept in such a way that the identification of the User is allowed for the time necessary for the purposes of its processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of Proactive Responsibility: The Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are processed in www.climatop.es are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. www.climatop.es undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Web Site.
In the occasions in which the User must or may provide his/her data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, he/she will be informed in case the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which personal data is intended
Personal data is collected and managed by www.climatop.es in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to respond to a request or inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities specific to the social object of www.climatop.es, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used; i.e. the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Periods of retention of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its processing and, in any case, only for the following period: The time necessary to fulfill the contracted activities, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, where that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
In compliance with the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only persons over 14 years of age may give their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by www.climatop.es. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing, and the processing will only be considered lawful to the extent that the parents or guardians have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
www.climatop.es undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way as to ensure the security of personal data and to avoid destruction, loss or alteration personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Web Site has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because www.climatop.es cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of security of personal data occurs that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data means any breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of, or unauthorized disclosure of or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has on www.climatop.es and may, therefore, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
- Right of access: The User’s right to obtain confirmation of whether or not climatop.es whether or not it is processing your personal data and, if so, to obtain information about your specific personal data and the processing that is being carried out by www.climatop.es The information provided by the company is not limited to the information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or planned to be made of such data.
- Right of rectification: This is the User’s right to have his or her personal data that proves to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing modified,
- Right of deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): This is the User’s right, unless otherwise provided by applicable law, to obtain the deletion of his or her personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing and it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing and it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
There is no other legal basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a minor under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Controller, taking into account the technology available and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for deletion of any link to such personal data.
Right to restriction of processing: It is the User’s right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when he/she contests the accuracy of his/her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller his/her personal data in a structured, commonly used and mechanical lyned format, and to transmit them to another controller. Where technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or cease the processing of the same by
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User’s right not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their data including profiling, unless otherwise provided by applicable law.
Thus, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD –www.climatop.es”,specifying:
- Name, last name of the User and copy of the ID. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the ID may be replaced by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which the request is being made.
- Address for the purpose of
- Date and signature of
- Any document evidencing the request that
This application and any attachments may be sent to the following e-mail address:
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way his personal data is being processed, he shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.aepd.es).
www.climatop.es reserves the right to modify its Privacy and Cookies Policy, according to its own criteria, or motivated by a legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal change of the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Changes or updates to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will be explicitly notified to the User.
April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).