PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with the provisions of the current legislation, www.climatop.es (hereinafter also the Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, approving the Regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
- Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD),
Identity of the controller of personal data
The controller of the personal data collected in www.climatop.es is
VASIL RUMENOV VASILEV with NIF: X6671868M whose representative is: VASIL
RUMENOV VASILEV (hereinafter, Data Controller). Your contact details are
Address: Calle BAUTISTA BERTOMEU SOBER, N.5, LOCAL 27
Contact Phone: 670594795
Contact Email: [email protected]
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data shall be subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: the user’s consent will be required at all times after completely transparent information of the purposes for which personal data is collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: personal data will only be kept in such a way that the identification of the User is allowed for the time necessary for the purposes of its processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of Proactive Responsibility: The Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are processed in www.climatop.es are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. www.climatop.es undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes. The User shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website. On occasions when the User must or may provide his/her data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out
Purposes of the processing for which personal data is intended
Personal data is collected and managed by www.climatop.es in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to attend to a request or consultation.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities specific to the social object of www.climatop.es, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website. At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used; i.e. the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Periods of retention of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its processing and, in any case, only for the following period: The time necessary to carry out the contracted activities, or until the User request its deletion. At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, where that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties. In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
In compliance with the provisions of Articles 8 of the GDPR and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by www.climatop.es. In the case of a child under the age of 14, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required for the treatment, and the treatment will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
www.climatop.es undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way as to ensure the security of personal data and to avoid destruction, loss or alteration personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data. The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, being the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted. However, because www.climatop.es cannot guarantee the impregnay the internet, nor the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to communicate to the User without undue delay when a breach of the security of personal data that is poses a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Pursuing Article 4 of the GDPR, violation of the security of personal data means any breach of security that causes the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or treated otherwise, or unauthorized communication or access to such data. The personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and ensure through a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and all person to whom the information is accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has on www.climatop.es and may, therefore, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the GDPR:
- Right of access: It is the User’s right to obtain confirmation of whether www.climatop.es is processing your personal data or, if so, obtaining information about your specific personal data and the processing that www.climatop.es has made or made, inter alia, the information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or provided thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify his personal data that prove to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right to delete (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of his personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treaties; the User has withdrawn his/her consent to the processing and the latter does not have another legal basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with the processing; personal data have been unlawfully processed; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under the age of 14. In addition to
the data are deleted, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, shall take reasonable steps to inform the controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request deletion of any link to such personal data. Right to restriction of processing: It is the User’s right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when it challenges the accuracy of his/her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the treatment
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller his/her personal data in a structured, commonly used and mechanical lyned format, and to transmit them to another controller. Where technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right to object: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of his/her personal data or to stop the processing thereof by www.climatop.es
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the User’s right not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their data including profiling, unless otherwise provided by applicable law. Therefore, the User may exercise his rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD – www.climatop.es”, specifying:
- Name, last name of the User and copy of the ID. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the ID may be replaced by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Petition with the specific reasons of the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document attesting to the request you make.
This application and any other accompanying documents may be sent to the following address and/or email address:
Mailing address: Calle BAUTISTA BERTOMEU SOBER, N.5, LOCAL 27
Email: [email protected]
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of the regulations in force in the way in which his personal data is being processed, he/she will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with a supervisory authority , in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged infraction. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es )
These cookies are sent to the User’s computer or device and managed exclusively by www.climatop.es for the best functioning of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and its experience as a User. These cookies allow to recognize the User as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer content that suits their preferences. The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place where the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users accessing, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit , the browser they use, the operator, or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and detect new needs to offer Users the content and/or service of optimal quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and trend reports are prepared from the Website without identifying individual users. You can learn more about cookies, privacy information, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main features, expiration period, etc. at the following link(s): GOOGLE ANALYTICS
The entity(s) responsible for the provision of cookies may transfer this information to third parties, provided that it is required by law or a third party who processes this information for such entities.
Social media cookies
www.climatop.es incorporates social media plugins, which allow access to them from the Website. For this reason, social media cookies may be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to inform himself/herself about such cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of his/her personal data. For information purposes only, the following links where you can consult these privacy policies and/or cookies are indicated below:
Disable, reject and delete cookies
It is necessary that the User has read and agrees with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as that he accepts the processing of his/her personal data so that the Responsible for the processing can proceed in the form, during the deadlines and for the purposes indicated. The use of the Website will imply acceptance of the Privacy and Cookies Policy of the same. www.climatop.es reserves the right to modify its Privacy and Cookies Policy, in its own discretion, or motivated by a change of law, jurisprudence or